Object Detail


T.S.Dolphin was berthed at the West Old Dock, Leith after a long service as a naval vessel. Between 1944 and 1974
it served as a training ship for local sea cadets. The photographs capture a range of training exercises that would have prepared cadets for work at sea in the1950s.
Date Made
Circa 1950s
Period
Dimensions
1040 x 850 x 20mm
Property Information
Accession No
TRH078

Object Type

 Share

 Comments


Be the first to comment.