Object Detail


North Leith Parish Church originally stood on Quayside Street, and was partly funded by the Corporation of Trinity House. The bell was cast by David Hodge in 1738. North Leith Parish Church moved to Madeira Street in 1816. However, the bell remained in the original church’s tower until the 1940s. It was donated to Trinity House in 1966.
Collection Type
Date Made
1738
Dimensions
h 580mm (h 1' 10 13/16")
590mm (23 1/4")
Property Information
Accession No
TRH074

Object Type

 Share

 Comments


Be the first to comment.