Object Detail


Window panel with inscription 'INTENDED / BY A STEVENSON / DAGLISH AS A MEMORIAL / OF HIS FATHER NOW ERECTED / BY HIS WIDOW TO THE / MEMORY OF BOTH / 1863'. in scroll. From 'Prayer and Praise' window. From a series of windows made for Glasgow Cathedral by the Royal Bavarian Stained Glass Works, Munich, in the 1860s. The Munich glass was removed in mid-20th century. Over 2000 fragments are now preserved in the cathedral’s upper gallery.
Collection Type
Date Made
1860s
Dimensions
w 600mm (w 1' 11 5/8")
h 690mm (h 2' 3 3/16")
Property Information
Accession No
PL0133

Object Type

 Share