Object Detail


Lower memorial panel with inscription 'THE GIFT OF / SIR JAMES CAMPBELL OF/ STRATHCATHO AND WILLIAM / CAMPBELL OF TULLICHEWAN / AD 1863'. From a window depicting Joseph. From a series of windows made for Glasgow Cathedral by the Royal Bavarian Stained Glass Works, Munich, in the 1860s. The Munich glass was removed in mid-20th century. Over 2000 fragments are now preserved in the cathedral’s upper gallery.
Collection Type
Date Made
1860s
Dimensions
w 745mm (w 2' 5 5/16")
h 900mm (h 2' 11 7/16")
Property Information
Accession No
PL0062

Object Type

 Share

 Comments


Be the first to comment.