Bishop's stall from the choir at Dunblane Cathedral, Stirlingshire bearing the arms of Bishop James Chiselm (1487-1526). 15th century stalls of this kind are very rare in Scotland, many being removed in the Scottish Reformation after 1560. This example has had some of the figures removed but still retains three finely carved misericord seats.
110 x 50mm
Be the first to comment.