Object Detail


Czar Nicholas II, the last czar of Russia, visited Leith in 1896 on route to visit Queen Victoria at Balmoral. The Corporation of Trinity House, Leith, provided a pilot to guide the czar's yacht across the North Sea. On display at Trinity House, Leith.
Date Made
Sep 1896
Period
Dimensions
w 340mm (w 1' 1 3/8")
l 280mm (l 11")
Property Information
Accession No
TRH476

Object Type

 Share

 Comments


Be the first to comment.